Sarah Jane Dias - Bollywood Game Actress Profiles, Biography, Movie, Wallpaper, Photos


Sarah did her education in Muscat and her commencement in Mumbai. Now, as ex- Miss India World Sarah Jane Dias debuts conflicting Abhishek Bachchan in Bollywood, she says her final dream is to be a Player .
"When I was rising up, I sought to croon, I required dancing. On the whole, I required being on monitor, - little, large screen, whatever. Through my, gracious stipulations with the camera, I realized my love for acting," Sarah, whose initial film 'Game' releases Friday, told IANS in a conference. Sarah admits to having first inhibitions. "I was introverted . I was anxious. I had jitters, which might happen to anyone still after liability some numeral of movies. But Abhishek's approach towards me was such to facilitate it became easy. It's a once in a life span chance," said Sarah, who got a sign like Excel Entertainment to launch her. Sarah did her education in Muscat and commencement from Mumbai's Mithibai College. In a time of piece numbers, Sarah is annoying to be dissimilar with her song "Mehki Mehki" in 'Game' . She describes it as a Parody digit and says it will spot a new tendency in the business.
"It is my primary song - not an item digit and not amazing that has been done ever facing on the Indian screen. It would be a new pacesetter since it is different," Sarah said. She loves piece numbers 'Sheila Ki Jawani and 'Munni Badnam Hui' but was eager to attempt out incredible diverse.
"I love 'Sheila Ki Jawani' and 'Munni'. It would have been easier for me to do amazing similar to that because I have seen it. But I have not at all seen some other celebrity do somewhat like 'Mehki Mehki'. I had no orientation for the song. The approach, the moves were very dissimilar and technological. It was very demanding because I am not a skilled dancer," said 28 years-old-Sarah Jane Dias.
'Game', and battle thriller, has been explosion in foreign locations of Istanbul, London and Bangkok and Sarah acting Abhishek Bachchan's love concentration in it. Kangana Ranaut and Shahana Goswami will too be seen.
Earlier than venturing keen on cinema, the model turned actress, who won the pantaloons Femina Miss India World in 2007, hosted 'Get Gorgeous'. a supermodel hunt show for Channel V.
"I play the role in Maya, who starts facing difficulties in existence from a very young age. She constantly finds herself wedged in not so happy situation. She tries to flee that and park up in a chaos. Someplace downward the row she fall in love with Abhishek's character," she said. She is besieged by the temperate reaction.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...