I don’t fight with anyone as much as I fight with Ranveer: Anushka Sharma

ranveer and anuskha1


The ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ brought success for Anushka Sharma and the debutant Ranveer Singh alike and the movie also brought the two close together. Anushka recently confessed in her interview with the fashion magazine Verve that she shares a special friendship with Ranveer.

“We have a relationship outside of work. We hang out, go out for dinners and watch films. But we are poles apart as people,” said Anushka adding, “I don’t fight with anyone as much as I fight with him.


Strangely life keeps throwing us together all the time, from being in films to performing at award functions… I feel very protective about him and I am sure he feels that way about me.”

The two will be seen together once again in ‘Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl’ which is set to release in December. The movie has Ranveer playing a con-man who flirts with girls.

Other female stars who will be seen along with Ranveer in this movie include Aditi Sharma, Dipannita Sharma and Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Parineeti Chopra. Parineeti was in the marketing department of Yashraj Films before her ride in Bollywood

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...