I really like Irrfan Khan :Actress Rimi Sen


Very recently we read somewhere that actress Rimi Sen had said in an interview that she was not keen on doing multi-starrers. However, contrary to her statement, in today’s release, Rimi Sen will be seen in a multistarrer, the Anees Bazmee directed THANK YOU, featuring Akshay Kumar, Suneil Shetty, Irrfan Khan, Sonam Kapoor and of course Rimi herself.

When we clarified the same from Rimi, the straight forward actress, without batting an eyelid, accepted that she had indeed made such a statement. She told us, “Actually most muti-starrers don’t have much role for actresses.

rimi1

That is why I am not very keen on them.” So, why did she decide to do THANK YOU? And Rimi replied, “I really like Irrfan Khan, both as an actor and as a person and that’s why I wanted to act with him.

Another reason is that I like the way Anees Bazmee makes his films and that’s why I chose to do THANK YOU.” About the duration of her shoot she said, “I shot for about a month. But I will not tell you about my role. It’s a surprise.”

Well, indeed her role would definitely be a pleasant surprise for all her fans who are really waiting for a long time to see their favourite actress back in action with THANK YOU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...