Bipasha Basu feel jealous of John’s bikes

john-bike2

Well, before you raise your eyebrows and feel pity for Bipasha Basu, let us divulge that the Bollywood hunk, John Abraham, is not married to any girl but his bikes. John’s love for his bikes is well known to all of us and he has been a brand ambassador for the auto giant, Yamaha Motors in India, for quite a few years now. Recently, when he was in New Delhi to launch Yamaha’s new superbike ‘VMAX’ (priced at Indian Rupees 2,000,000), he said that he had no desires to settle down soon in life as he was already married to his bikes. He added that he would marry Bipasha only after adding four more bikes to his collection.

john-bike1

John said, “I love motorcycles, I am married to them and I have had a honeymoon period with them. I don’t let anyone sit on my bikes or touch them.”

“Bipasha doesn’t like sitting behind me on bikes as I keep complaining about the bike getting scratched or damaged,” he added.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...