Director Prabhu Deva wants to keep his promise to Salman

salman khan,prabhu deva wanted

Wanted was not the first choice of chorographer turned director Prabhu Deva as a debut directorial venture. In fact, Prabhu and Boney Kapoor had a romantic-comedy in mind before Salman insisted Prabhu to begin with an action-thriller and cast him in the main-lead.

Prabhu Deva goes down the memory lane and confirms, “Yes, I had decided to begin with romantic-comedy, but I was recommended to do an action-thriller by Salman Bhai.” He goes on to add, “In fact, I did nothing, but kept my promise to Salman Bhai to cast him in my debut venture. I was over-whelmed by his sweet gesture to remind me. I could not refuse and went ahead with Wanted, which is remake of a Tamil film ‘Pokiri’.

Well, Prabhu, you are not the first one. Salman’s charming ways has mesmerized many  hearts! So, all we can say is all the best with Wanted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...