Bipasha Basu sharing her fitness mantra

When she read the word ‘fat’ used for her, the sexy Bipasha Basu couldn’t believe it. From her boyfriend John Abraham to her family, no one had told her that she looked ‘fat’.

bipasha_basu sexy bollywood actress pictures 030110

It was six years ago when a tabloid showed her the mirror and Bipasha today tells a daily, “that really hurt. I asked John if I was fat. Since he loves me, he wasn’t complaining. But I realised that John, my family and friends were being polite. I was fat.”

 

That was a wake up call for her and since then Bips has sworn to work on her body and to stay fit and fab. But it wasn’t easy. At first, she confesses that she did all the wrong things, like running crazy over the treadmill to almost getting her knees scrunched up. And then she learned that in order to lose weight she has to be healthy. After that she followed an ideal routine of strength training, pilates, yoga and cardio workouts. Thanks to professionals, she was able to gain what she lost and the result was Bips with a great figure.

“Within months, I dropped the extra weight ... and also found my curves,” says Bipasha while talking to a tabloid. The stunning bombshell is now ready to release her series of fitness DVDs like pop diva Jennifer Lopez and feels that she must share her fitness mantra with the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...